Wednesday 24 June 2015

Outfit of the day

Hey guys!
 Today I thought I would do a post on the outfit that I wore going for lunch. I bought a pair of black strappy heels from Penneys (Primark) recently and decided that I couldn't wait for a formal occasion to wear them because I loved them too much and so decided to try and incorporate them into a more casual outfit. I love how this outfit turned out and I think its edgy with a hint of class because of those amazing heels.






 The jeans and flannel are also from Penneys. I rolled up the ends of the jeans as I am a midget and they are too long for me otherwise but I think that this added interest to the looked and made it look slightly more edgy. They are skinny jeans in a dark denim wash and fit perfectly in terms of tightness. They are tight enough to show off your legs in a flattering way but at the same time they don't feel like they're cutting off your circulation (I think we all know that horrible feeling).                                                                                     The flannel is a tartan pattern with the colours green black and a dark navy. The navy blue in the shirt and then the dark wash denim jeans really tie the whole outfit together. I originally was going to wear the outfit without the flannel tied around my waist but felt like it was missing that je ne sais quoi and when I tried it with the flannel tied around my waist, the outfit felt more complete.  



The grey top is from Boohoo.com and is my new favourite top in my wardrobe. I love how there's something special about it rather than just a traditional grey crop top. The cut out aspect of the top makes it so much more interesting than the traditional grey crop top. It also cuts off at a nice length so that you don't feel to exposed (major bonus) but you also feel a little bit sexy. 

 I hope you guys like the outfit and I'll talk to you all soon!

 xoxo
 Sinead


3 comments:

  1. cute outfit, your shoes are amazing! They look really cool with a dressed down outfit. would love if you could check out my latest fashion post? :)

    The Fashion Road

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfit! Tying the flannel round your waist gives a great grungy vibe!
    Really lovely shoes too!!

    The Everyday Life of Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! love your blog, I've nominated you for the liebster award http://simaaaa.blogspot.co.uk/2015/07/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete