Saturday 3 October 2015

September Beauty Favourites


 Hey guys!
 Today I am doing a post on my favourite products during the month of September. Hope you all enjoy :)





 The first product that I've been loving this month is Mac's eyeshadow in Woodwinked. This has been amazing for those days that I've been rushing to get to college. I take a blending brush and blend Woodwinked all over my lid and into my crease and then add winged eyeliner and it looks like a bronzed smoky eye that I've spent loads of times on! It has quickly become a part of my everyday makeup look which is why I had to feature this eyeshadow in my favourites.






 This month I fell in love with the Tresemme Liquid Gold Restorative Complex Perfecting Treatment for my hair. I have never used a serum that has left my hair as soft as when I use this! Not only does but hair feel soft, it looks shiny and frizz free! It is argan oil infused which is probably why it leaves your hair so soft BUT it does not come with the expensive price tag that a lot of argan oil hair products do. This product was an absolute winner for me during the month of September. 





  As autumn is finally here I've been obsessed with pretty much all berry lipsticks. The one that I probably used the most in September was Rimmel London Kate Moss Lipstick in 107. It's the perfect berry red colour for autumn and the formula is long lasting which is perfect for when I have it on all day in college as I don't have to do many touch ups. 





  For the days that I didn't feel like wearing a berry lipstick I reached for the Sleek Matte Me lip cream in 436 Birthday Suit. It's the perfect autumn nude for me as it's a dark nude with a hint of pink and looks amazing on the lips. It's long lasting once again which is so important for me when I know I'm going to be out of the house for most of the day. It can be a little bit drying but I just apply a little bit of clear gloss over top and then I'm good to go!






 Last but not least is the Wet n Wild Colour Icon blush in Pearlscent Pink. This is an absolutely stunning pink with a hint of coral blush that has gold shimmer running through. This blush creates the most gorgeous shimmering flush on the cheeks and has become my favourite blush of all time (big statement, I know!). This has been the only blush I've used throughout the whole month of September!





  Thank you so much for reading and I really hope you enjoyed hearing what I loved in September. 

 Xoxo
 Sinead

No comments:

Post a Comment