Friday 27 November 2015

Beauty Haul


  Hey guys!
  Today I'm going to do a beauty haul on the products that I recently picked up on a mini shopping spree. Hope you enjoy!




   The first product that I picked up is the Barry M Flawless Colour Correcting Primer for anti-redness. This primer claims to combat redness, minimise pores, smooth skin and mattify the skin (big claims). For me, it does three out of those four things. It minimises the appearance of my pores, it smooths and mattifies my skin but it does not hide any of the redness in my skin. But I really enjoy this primer because it does make my make-up last longer on my skin but I would prefer if it counteracted some of the pesky redness that I have in my skin.




  Some of the Batiste dry shampoos were discounted so of course I had to buy one (I'm saving money so that makes it ok right?). This time I decided to pick up the Batiste Dry Shampoo Plus. This dry shampoo is AMAZING. Not only does it give your hair lots of volume but when I use this, I can go a week without washing my hair! For my greasy hair this is seriously impressive. I will continue to repurchase this again and again.




  
There was a sample rack at the checkout and of course I couldn't resist and ended up buying a mini size of Benefit's Roller Lash Mascara. To be honest, this is not one of my favourite mascaras that I've used. It is a good mascara but it doesn't produce the volume in my lashes that I like. There are definitely cheaper alternatives that would do a better job.




   I have recently started to wear fake eyelashes a lot more and so I decided that it was time to purchase the Eylure Lashfix in Black. I really enjoy this lash glue purely because it is and black so you don't see white gloopy  glue on your lashes. Those lash glues that are supposed to dry 'clear' never do for me (probably because of my hopeless application) but using a black lash glue is so much easier. My fake eyelashes also stay in place all night when I use this lash glue.




  My skin has been very temperamental this month so I decided to pick up a foundation that had some good ingredients to help my skin so I was killing two birds with one stone (I hate that saying). The Seventeen On the Spot foundation contains blemish fighting salicylic acid so I decided that this would be a good choice. Since using this foundation has definitely improved. I don't know how effective it is in combating the spots that I have but it has definitely played a part in preventing any more breakouts.

  

  I have recently added cream bronzing to my night out make-up routine. For this, I've been using the W7 Chunky Bronzer. I have never used any other cream bronzer so I don't have anything to compare this to but I do like using it. I like the golden colour that it gives and it's very blendable and easy to use.

  


  Lastly, I picked up a new shampoo and conditioner. I got the Herbal Essences Clearly Naked Moisture Shampoo. I actually haven't used this yet so I can't give a report but the reason I got it is that it says that it is 0% silicone and colourant. I wanted to try a shampoo and conditioner that had no silicone so I decided to start off at the more inexpensive scale and see how I like it. I will report back when I've used it.




 Thanks for reading guys and I hope you enjoyed this little haul!
 Xoxo
 Sinead

No comments:

Post a Comment