Tuesday 11 August 2015

FOTD: Sleek Oh So Special Eye Look


  Hey guys!
  
  Today I'm doing a blog post on the makeup I wore yesterday. It's a pretty neutral look as I wasn't doing much but I thought I would show you anyway! Enjoy :)



Face
  • Mac Pro Longwear Concealer in NC15
  • Loreal Paris 24 Hour Matte Foundation in 10 Porcelain mixed with Manic Panic Dreamtone Flawless Foundation in White
  • Wet n Wild Coverall Pressed Powder in Fair
  • Sleek Contour Kit in Light (contour colour to bronze the face slightly)
  • Mac Powder Blush in Style


Eyes
For the eyes I used the Sleek i-Divine Mineral Based Eye Shadow Palette in Oh So Special 658. I think that this eye shadow palette came with a sheet with the names of each eye shadow colour but I have lost this sheet a long time ago so I decided to number the eye shadows to make it easier to understand which eye shadow I'm referring to (I hope that long ramble made sense haha).
  1. I firstly used shade 1 to highlight the brow bone. I then mixed shade 2 and 3 and applied it across the lid.
  2. I put shade 4 into the crease and then blended it out using shade 5. 
  3. I used the Collection Extreme 24 Hour Felt Tip Liner in 2 Purple as my eyeliner and then applied my Bourjois 1 Second Volume Mascara to finish the eye look.

Lips
  • Wet n Wild Lip Liner in Willow
  • Nyx Butter Gloss in Éclair 


  Thanks for reading the post and I hope you liked the look!

  Xoxo
  Sinead 

No comments:

Post a Comment