Saturday 8 August 2015

Haul: Mother daughter shopping weekend


  Hey guys!
  Last weekend my mother and I stayed in Dublin for two nights and had a shopping weekend. Today I thought I would show you some of the things that I bought!


  


  In Boots I bought The Nudes eye shadow palette by Maybelline New York. I have used this palette a few times since I bought it and I have to say I love it! Some of the more shimmery colours you have to build up but once you do they look fantastic. It's a perfect eye shadow palette for your everyday makeup bag because you can create so many different looks with it. 





  I also bought the Collection Extreme 24 Hours Felt Tip Liner in the purple colour. I have been using this instead of a black liner ever since I  got it! The eye liner itself has a great formula and really stays put and doesn't smudge on me and I absolutely love the purple colour! My eyes are green so the purple really makes them pop. It's a dark purple so it's not in your face but it makes a statement at the same time.







  I bought this adorable phone case in Penneys (Primark). There's not much to say about this purchase except it's the cutest phone case I've ever seen and was only three euro fifty cents!





  The last makeup product that I bought is a foundation by Collection called Colour Match in 1 Porcelain. I love the formula of this foundation as it stays all day on my skin! However it does not adapt to your skin tone like it claims (unrealistic claim in my opinion). I also am disappointed at the colour range of this foundation. Porcelain 1 is the lightest shade but it's just not light enough for a lot of irish girls skin tones. But the foundation itself is lovely!





  There was a sale on in Topshop which I was extremely excited about and that's where I picked up these sneakers. They were originally twenty nine euro but I bought them for fifteen. These are the comfiest shoes that I've bought in a long time. I wore them for a full day of intense shopping (slightly exaggerating lol) but they did not hurt my feet in the slightest and not to mention they look amazing!





  I bought this next top in Miss Selfridges! I love this top and I especially love the criss cross lace up detail which gives it something extra. This top also pretty much goes with everything which is always a bonus! 






  The last item of this haul is a top from H&M. It's a simple top but the black lining around the collar and sleeves and the black print makes it look a bit more edgy. This top would look amazing with black jeans and dark red lipstick (which is the main reason why I bought it lol).





 I hope you all enjoyed this blog post and thanks for reading! And I'd also like to say thank you sooo much for 300 hundred followers it means so much to me!

Xoxo

Sinead

No comments:

Post a Comment