Thursday 30 July 2015

July Beauty Faves


  Hey guys!
   Today I'm going to do a blog post on my top five favourite beauty products of July as July is now coming to an end (btw when did this happen?!) This month I found new products that are going to stay in my beauty regime for a very long time and I can't wait to share them with you!




    This month for my hair I've been loving the Herbal Essences Bee Strong Intensive Mask with Honey and Apricot (which makes it smell AMAZING). When I use this I can see such a huge difference in my hair, It looks and feel so much softer and healthier. I dampen my hair and then apply generously and leave it in my hair for about half an hour for a deep treatment and it just rejuvenates my hair! It also leaves my hair smelling delicious which is a definite plus.




   I have two items this month that I've been loving for skincare. The first of which is the Pro Formula Purifying Thermal Face Mask. This is a fantastic mask, I can't praise it enough! I had a few bad breakouts this month and this mask helped so much in reducing redness of spots and also reducing the pain of the spots. It only needs to be left on for five minutes so it's great if you need a quick skin pick me up. I bought mine in Tesco for one euro and thirty cents which is amazing for a good face mask. A definite must have for acne prone skin!





  The second skincare product that I have been loving this month is the PS. Love Your Skin Micellar Multi-Purpose Cleanser. I have been using this product after washing my face to make sure that all my makeup has been thoroughly removed. It helps take off makeup or dirt that I had no idea was still lingering on my face! It is super gentle and hasn't broken me out at all. It's also two euro which is great for skincare on a budget.



  The next product that I've been loving is a makeup product for your eyebrows. This is the Essence Make Me Brow Eyebrow Gel Mascara and I use mine in 02 Browny Brows. This is an AMAZING dupe for the Benefit Gimme Brow but sooo much cheaper. It gives a tint to your brows and also contains fibres which makes your eyebrows look fuller. I use it on it's own on a natural makeup day or when I'm in a rush and it makes my brows look much fuller and helps shape them in a really short anount of time and with little effort.






















  I feel like I'm the last person to talk about this but during the month of July I bought Mac's lip liner in Whirl and it absolutely lives up to the hype! It is a beautiful colour and is the perfect lip liner for the 90's lip trend going around lately. It also makes whatever lipstick I'm wearing over it last so much longer. Overall it's a fantastic product.





  Hope you enjoyed today's blog post guys and I'll talk to you all soon!

  Xoxo
  Sinead






No comments:

Post a Comment