Friday 17 July 2015

OOTD: A cold(ish) summers day



  Hey guys!
    Today I'm just doing a quick OOTD on the outfit I wore today (duh). I loved todays outfit I thought it was a nice mixture of vintage and grunge. I hope you all like it too! 

     The denim jacket that I'm wearing is from Bershka. I love the Looney Tunes illustrations and the fact that it looks quite worn in.  My jeans are the black Joni jeans from Topshop. They are by far my favourite jeans that I own as they are the only ones that I have that fit me absolutely perfectly (I'm very small haha). My top is a recent purchase and it's from Boohoo.com. I love the back and I'm definitely going to buy more tops with a similar back! My poor bank account haha... My shoes are from River Island and add a bit of a grungy vibe to this outfit. My hair band is from Penneys (Primark). I haven't worn it in a quite a while I must admit, but I loved how it looked today and I'm definitely going to wear it a lot more!




  









I hope you enjoyed todays post and I'll talk to ye soon!

xoxo
Sinead

No comments:

Post a Comment