Monday 6 July 2015

FOTD: Pop of colour on the lips


 Hey guys!
 Today I thought I would do a quick post on the makeup that I'm wearing as I really liked how it turned out!




Face
  • Rimmel Wake Me Up in 100 Ivory mixed with Manic Panic Dreamtone Flawless Foundation in the colour white.
  • Wet n Wild Coverall Pressed Powder
  • Sleek blush palette in Lace (mixture of all three colours)
  • Sleek contour kit in Light (bronze shade for bronzing and highlighting shade for highlighting)
  • Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Concealer in Fair Neutral 




Eyes
  • Urban Decay Naked Palette- Half Baked all over the lid
  • Urban Decay Vice Palette- Brokedown in outer half of lid, Reign in crease and blended out with Undone
  • Bourjois One Second Volume Mascara
  • Stila Stay All Day eyeliner





Lipstick
  • Wet N Wild Lipstick in Coral-ine





This is just a quick little blog post but I hope ye enjoy anyway!

Xoxo

Sinead 

No comments:

Post a Comment