Thursday 23 July 2015

FOTD: Colourful eyes and nude lips


  Hey guys!

   This is just a quick post on the makeup I wore today. Today I did a neutral eye look on the lid but a pop of colour with a green and blue ombre on the lower lash line. To balance out the colourful eyes I did a nude lip and the combo I used is my favourite nude lip look of the moment and I've been wearing it non stop! I hope you all enjoy!



Face
  • Rimmel Wake me Up foundation in Ivory mixed with Manic Panic Dreamtone Flawless Foundation in White
  • Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer in Fair
  • Chit Chat Highlighter (Only one colour option)
  • Seventeen blush in First Kiss
  • Sleek Contour kit in light (bronze and highlight colours)
  • Wet n Wild Coverall Pressed Powder in Fair

Eyes
  • Wet n Wild eye shadow palette in Walking on Egg Shells (mixture of lid and brow bone colour on lid and crease colour in the crease)
  • Nyx jumbo eye pencil in Milk as a base
  • Naked Vice palette (Bobby Dazzle in inner corner, Freeze in first one third of the lash line, Dragon in the middle of the lash line, Heroine in outer corner of lash line)
  • Wet n Wild Mega Eyes Defining Marker 
  • Bourjois One Second Volume Mascara

Lip
  • Natural Collection Lipstick in Fig Leaf
  • Mac lip liner in Whirl


  Thanks for reading guys!

  Xoxo
  Sinead

No comments:

Post a Comment